Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What A Day...

Goodness, I thought today was never going to end!  Started out early this morning with my husband leaving his cell phone at home.  Calls come in and have to explain why he left his phone home?  Hmmm, not sure he did that on purpose.  Headed to town about 10:30 this morning and planned on being gone only a couple of hours.  Never happened!  David called about 1 and said to stay in town because his truck was going to be ready about 3:30.  I agreed and piddled around in this cooking store for awhile and then went to Border's for a Black Cherry Italian Cream soda that I had been craving now for a couple of days and they were sold out.  Well, what else can go wrong?  Drove to OKC about 3 to wait for David and well, to make a really long story short we got home at 6:20!!  I am not a fan of garages.  The good news is we now have both vehicles back and they are running great:)  All is good...

I am cutting this really short because Idol is on and I have to go catch up on what I have missed this evening don't you love DVR's?  Jammies are on and I'm calling it a night...see ya tomorrow.  I'll be posting a recipe of something!

No comments:

Post a Comment