Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh, no not the dentist!...

Had my last dentist appointment for another 6 months.  Got such a great report, too.  Way too many compliments from the doctor who saw me today.  She was so very kind.  I love my little hygienist Kelsey!  She has one more year and then she graduates and she will be great.  Boy, the money that can be saved at a dental school is unreal!  The problem is getting accepted.  You can't be too difficult and you can't be too easy either.  Alot of my friends have been rejected due to the fact that they only needed just one filling or just a cleaning.  Anyways, I am so glad I was accepted into the school!  I have saved thousands I am sure of that.

Today is Wednesday and David has his last night of teaching!!  The next semester school start in a couple of weeks.  So until then I will find it very enjoyable having him home on Monday and Wednesday.  They are very long days for me!!  We will be able to go to church a couple of times on Wednesday while he's off that will be fun.

Went to the mall today to see if I could find a dress for the big wedding in June!!  My stepson is getting married.  We are both so looking forward to this event.  We have waited a long time for this day.  I can't believe I met him when he was 5 1/2 years old and now he's getting married!  Unbelievable that the time goes so quickly. I think I found my dress.  Well, actually, it is a two piece outfit! It's a lime green jacket with 3/4 sleeves and a small black ribbon sash.  The skirt is black chiffon.  It is a very classy looking outfit. I just was so pleased with the whole fit!!  I will feel very comfortable in it.  It was $200, but I will be able to wear it again I am sure!!  The jacket has a pretty big flower on it and a ruffled collar.  David is wearing a gray suit and hopefully we will blend together.  It's the brides choice that the guys wear matching suits. Her father is wearing a gray suit as well.  He will be very handsome no doubt!!

Well, that's enough for today!  Almost time for American Idol and time to put my feet up!!  Happy Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment