Monday, March 14, 2011

Company's comin'...

Well, Ken and Georgia Mae are on their way, suppers in the oven and hubby's already home, woo-hoo!!  I am making meatloaf, macaroni and cheese, green beans with stewed tomatoes and biscuits!  No dessert tonight, though I just plain ran out of time.  I will have his raisin pie made before he even gets out of bed in the morning!! I love waking up knowing I have company in the next room.

It smells so good in here right now!  They just called and are about 30 minutes from Shawnee.  Dinner will be ready when they get here!  I haven't seen them in about 6 months which way too long.  We went up to introduce them to Greg and Candi when they were here, but they were both sick and never got to go out and eat with the all the rest of us.

Well, I'm headed back to kitchen so nothing burns...

No comments:

Post a Comment