Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday...

Well, that weekend sure went by fast!  Goodness, before I knew it it was Sunday afternoon.  Went to the house to paint some more and I tell you it is never ending!! I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel, but I can't see it yet.  Hopefully, a couple of more trips and we will be outta there.  Our intentions were from the heart, but it was definitely alot of work for two people.  I sure hope hope they appreciate all the hard work we have put into that home to get it ready to sell.

Excited that my cousin, Georgia Mae and her husband might come for a few days!  She's in alot of pain with her back and hip and I told her she needs to come and rest and let me take care of her!  We both love it when they come and visit.  Plus, a bonus is that Ken loves raisin pie and that gives me a great reason to cook one.  I love them, too, but David would rather have coconut.  So it's a treat to make one for him.  Can't understand why more people don't eat raisin pie!  Goodness, it is so very tasty!

I have been working on my cookie party that will held in December.  It takes a lot to pull it off.  I didn't have one last year because I actually outgrew my house.  I am up to about 20 girls now and there was just not enough room.  And now I have all this space and of course all these new friends out here I am sure it will grow!  I may actually have to have it on two different weekends.  Having two is definitely something I would enjoy!!  That will be something to consider.  Another thing I am working on is starting a Bunco group out here.  It is really popular and I have alot of friends that are in groups.  So far I have about 9 girls that have committed and I need 12 and a couple of stand by girls.  I will try to work on that this morning as well.  Goodness, I guess I had better get off of here and get to moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment